Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sigma Brushes

Hey everyone!
So this isn't really gonna be a review because most of us know how amazing these brushes are!
They are so soft and beautiful. I was so incredibly impressed when I received mine in the mail. I can honestly say I will repurchase and continue to. The price for these brushes are perfect and makes them that much better.
So when i originally was picking out what i wanted to order from Sigma I only picked out the Premium brush kit which i am so very happy i got cause for the price and the quality of the brushes it was very much worth it. So on top of the kit I also got the tapered kabuki brush and the flat top kabuki brush (ill list the numbers at the bottom for you guys)
F86- Tapered Kabuki
F80- Flat Top Kabuki 
 
 
 
 
 
Sigma premium kit-comes with black case



 

 
 
The premium kit comes with 15 brushes! All of the brushes are incredibly soft and easy to work with. My only thing is that i wish it came with more eye brushes but the do have kits with just eye brushes that are really nice and a great price so i will be purchasing those in the near future.
 
I'm not gonna go into to much detail because most of you already are very familiar with these brushes but for those who are not...You need these brushes in your life!!
 
 
I will be working on more posts so another little something mights be posted later today. I have been purchasing a lot of goodies lately so maybe ill share with all of you those things. I'm not sure yet but we will see. Please follow me and leave comments if there is anything you want me to review and have questions about.
Have a great day guys xo
 
Lori
 
 
 
These opinions are my own and I purchase all these products myself
The top image was taken by me and the bottom image is from the Internet

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment