Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Favorites!

Hey guys so this will be my first ever Favorites which is pretty exciting! So here are some things I have been loving this month :) please make sure to follow me and to follow me on Instagram @loriwilliamson1990.

So the first thing I have been absolutely in love with is the Soap & Glory A great kisser moisturizing lip balm in juicy peach. I only just purchased it and I can't get enough. The smell is to die for and it feels so nice and moisturizing on the lips. I was actually surprised at how long it lasts on the lips as well. So although I only just got it, it is already a favorite!


So the next favorite of the month would have to be the Purminerals Miracle Mist. If you guys have not tried this yet make a mental note and go and get it! The smell alone is amazing and it is so refreshing! After a long tiring day this is the perfect thing to perk you back up. It has citrus oils to help refresh the skin and it contains over 70 essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. all of that while setting your makeup. I am just in love with the stuff and the price of it is so cheap for the amount you get. Definitely a must have!


The next is always a favorite of mine. It is my holy grail mascara and I will never give it up. The Maybelline One by One in blackest black. Oh my god I love this mascara!  I think I have been using it for years now and I have tried to venture out and try different ones but they just never compare. The brush is just the perfect size for me to achieve the exact lash look I want. I do change it out about every month just because I like the formula best when it is freshly out of the package. (Mascaras should be thrown out after 3 months because of the bacteria build up). I used to get asked all the time if I was wearing false lashes while I had this mascara and I would always giggle and tell them which mascara. I used to get my lashes incredibly long with this mascara (my look has changed and prefer them not that intense anymore) Like my lashes would be hitting my glasses like crazy which is another reason I tamed it down. This will always be a favorite like forever. 

My last favorite for the month is the Stila single eye shadow in the shade kitten. This eye shadow is so incredibly beautiful! it is like the perfect color and can be used in so many ways. my favorite way to use this is all over the lid and those more relaxed beach look kind of days, it is perfect for just that little touch! I have used it as a highlighter as well which it works amazing and is so pretty. I think most of you guys are probably familiar with this shade I just had to mention it because I am truly loving it right now!


I did have pictures to go up with all of my favorites but for some reason it was not working properly so hopefully I can get that issue sorted and get pictures up soon. I just wanted to get this up since April is done now. Its May wooohooo!


Thanks for reading my April favorites! xo


Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment