Thursday, May 15, 2014

PurMinerals Dirty Girl Mudd Masque



Hey everyone!
So its been a while since I have posted anything. Sadly life got crazy for a bit but hopefully I will be back to doing posts more frequently. If there is anything you guys want a review on or if you want me to do a haul blog please comment and don't forget to follow me! you can also follow me on instagram @loriwilliamson1990.

My Opinion!
Alright so ill just get into it! This is a review on the dirty girl detoxifying mudd masque by PurMinerals. I was incredibly excited to try this product. I have been using it for about a month now and though I do like it, I am just not seeing how it is benefiting my skin. I use it 2-3 times a week and each time I try and see how its helping but sadly it is not. Maybe it is just not the right type of mask for my skin, who knows. I will continue to use it since it is a little expensive so I really hope it does in the end help my skin a little. The best thing is can say is it leaves my skin soft afterwards, but then again so do other masks.

About the product!
It says it unclogs pores, clarifies and exfoliates. Eliminates excess oil, dirt and impurities while creating a smoother looking complexion. Its supposed to be non drying and non irritating. I do believe this product to be non drying cause I do have somewhat dry skin and it doesn't dry it out so that is great. As for the unclogging pores part I don't find it helps much in that department. Maybe I don't have enough issues with my skin to be using this product but oh well got a review out of it. It is a great exfoliating mask so I think its worth it to continue to use it.




Will I Repurchase??
Sadly i probably wont be repurchasing this product. I like what it says it will do but not what I see it doing, which is not a whole lot! If anyone has recommendation of great masks to try please comment below I would love to hear them!

I hope this review helps some of you! 
Take care guys! 
Don't forget to follow me

Xo
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment