Monday, June 2, 2014

May Favorites!

Hey beauties
So today I will be doing my May Favorites. Sorry it is a few days late! Lets just take a moment to freak on the fact that its already June. This year has flown by I can't even believe how fast! Ah ok, enough freaking out Lori. So the year is already half gone, oh my god! We are getting into the very warm summer months. Well where I am we are finally! If you are from Alberta, Canada you know what I'm talking about. Seems like winter just would not end for us. So thankfully it is very warm outside and we are all loving it! So this is the time to kick back and get a tan and not worry to much about makeup. So this months favorites is a short list so sorry! I will hopefully have way more next month for you guys!!

Nyx Nude Matte Eye shadows
These shadows are so pigmented and so pretty! I only own 2 right now and I need to go buy more ASAP! If you don't own any of these you need to go out and try one. You will not regret it. I have been wearing them everyday since I got them!

Nyx Mega Shine Lip gloss "Sweetheart"
This lip gloss is amazing! I have been wearing it almost everyday and have gotten compliments on it every time. It gives that frosty shine which I think is very pretty. It doesn't last the longest but because of how pretty it is I don't mind reapplying often.

Smashbox brow-to-go "Taupe"
I have been loving this brow to go! I love the color and the shape. It is almost like a triangle and just helps to get that perfect shape when doing your brows. So one side is the twist up pencil and the other side you twist off and it's a spool brush with gel! It is a perfect combo, I am not the biggest fan of the gel to be honest but for travelling it is perfect because you have you brow products in one tube!

I found this month really hard to choose favorites cause I have either have already mentioned the products I have been loving in my recent blogs or just have been sticking with my holy grail products. So those are products I love every month.

I have tried something new with my foundation though. I use of course the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr foundation which is amazing by itself but I purchased a Clarins product months ago. I believe its called Instant light complexion perfector. Which just gives you that very subtle glow. You can use it alone, or under/mixed in with your foundation. I decided to try it mixed in and I must say it looks amazing. I feel like my skin is glowing and looking very healthy! I am loving it so I think I will be mixing the two every time i wear foundation for the rest of the summer! I didn't want to use the Clarins product as one of my favorites because I only just started mixing it so it wouldn't really be fair. Maybe it will be next month but nonetheless i still wanted to give it a quick mention since my list of favs this month is very short. And I do apologize for that!

Thank you guys so much for reading my blog and following me. It is very much appreciated!!! If you would like to follow me on Instagram please do so! @loriwilliamson1990.

Until next time xo


I purchase all the products myself.
Pictures were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S4.

No comments:

Post a Comment