Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I went shopping again!

Hey Beauties!
So I did some shopping and wanted to share all the goodies I got with you guys! I am very excited about all the products I purchased!

I went to Sephora!!!
So sadly I don't get to Sephora as often as I'd like to but that is probably for the best because I would be broke. So I was so excited that my Sephora started carrying Anastasia Beverly Hills products because I have been dying to try the brow wiz. So I picked one up in the colour "soft brown". It is the most amazing brow pencil I have ever used!
Next I picked up 2 Bite Beauty products. The infamous Agave lip mask which is simply wonderful and a fruit lip scrub in "whipped cherry" which the smell alone is to die for! I could sit and smell it for hours. These products are made in Canada and are all natural food grade. Great all natural lip products! 
So I have heard alot of thing about the Kat Von D products and wanted to try something from the line so I picked up a blush in the color "Bellisima". It is very pigmented and long lasting. The color is a really pretty coral shade. And the packing is simply amazing! I love it!
Also picked up two travel size products just to try before buying the full size versions. The Josie Maran 100% pure agran oil light, which I really like so far. And the Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray. I have only used the setting spray once and my makeup didn't move all night and it stayed flawless so I think I will be purchasing a full size ASAP.

Shopper Drug Mart
I only picked up 4 products from here but I still wanted to mention them anyways. 
So I'll start with the product I have used the most since I got it and I love it! It's the Benefit better then BB Big Easy in the color "Fair". It is a liquid to powder formula and oil free. It goes on so smooth and leaves my face so soft. It has more coverage then normal BB creams which is what I was looking for. So I'm in love! 
Next products I picked up that I'm in love with is the Soap&Glory Pulp Friction body scrub. It has very fine grit which I like the most and it is also foamy which is fantastic. I just love this body scrub!
I grabbed the new Maybelline Pumped Up mascara which I thought was promising because of the brush but I find it holds to much product which makes it a bit sloppy. I would like to use it more to really develop a good opinion though. So a review might be coming on that product. 
I had been eyeing a blush by Physicians Formula which is their nude wear blush in the color "Natural". This blush look so amazing and pretty because of the packaging but it is not as pigmented as I would like it to be which is okay because it will be great for those summer days when just a light wash of color is wanted.  



So overall I am very pleased with all the products I purchased. 
Thank you so much for reading my blog post :) 
And thank you so much for follow me and please feel free to follow me on Instagram 
@Loriwilliamson1990

Please don't mind the background in the pictures I took them as soon as I got home because I was so excited!








No comments:

Post a Comment