Wednesday, June 25, 2014

5 Beauty Flops!

Hey Everyone!
So this post will be about beauty flops. Products I think are awful or they just didn't work for me. This is all my own opinions and I know that certain products may work for some people and not for others. This is just the products I have tried and did not like.


First Product
Now I thought this product was so awesome when I first tried it and purchased it right away, which now I regret. It is the Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss. I bought the color "Natural" which the color is not what I had a problem with. This lip gloss is so sloppy. It bleeds with liner and just doesn't stay put. It is very pigmented and takes a very long time to dry. Once it does dry it stays very nicely but in the mean time you'll be looking like a hot mess because of it bleeding and smudging all over the place. Needless to say I wore this products on my lips twice and that was that. Huge FLOP!

Second Product
I have talked about this product before in my concealer post. It is the Smashbox High Definition concealer. Just do yourself a favor and skip this product. It is not even worth trying. I was and still am so disappointed with it. It is like there is barely any pigment to it. Doesn't cover anything, in fact it accentuates it. Which for dark circles is horrifying. Major FLOP and fail!

Third Product
So sadly this is another Smashbox product. It's the photo finish lid primer. I really like the fact that this product is skin tone to help hide any veins in the eye lid but it doesn't do anything else. My shadow would crease shortly after I put it on and would wear off a few hours later. I kept trying to make it work but sadly it just wasn't doing what I needed it to do. So it is a FLOP in my books!

Fourth Product
I was interested in finally getting a BB cream. I haven't been totally on board with them thus far but wanted to try one anyway so I tried the L'OREAL Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. I found this product did absolutely nothing for me. It says that it primes, hydrates, perfects and corrects. I could see it being more of a primer but definitely not on its own. Overall this is not a product I grab for so it is a FLOP to me!

Fifth Product
The next product that I think is a flop is the Stila smudge stick. This product actually came with my shadow palette. The stick is in the shade "tetra". I used it once and the product barely applied. The next time I tried to use it the product broke and the actual product lead came out. Now I'm not sure of all of them are like this but it just ticked me off. Packaging malfunction is a big pet peeve of mine. So it made it in my little book of FLOPS!



Please remember that these are my opinions. Not intended to offend anyone and I'm sorry if you love one of these products! 




No comments:

Post a Comment