Thursday, June 26, 2014

June Favorites!!!

Hello all you gorgeous people!
So today I will be doing my June favorites and this month I have quite a few more then last month and I am so very excited to share them with you!




Clarins Instant Light radiance boosting complexion base
So I actually briefly mentioned this product in my last favorites and I knew it wanted to include it this month because I have been using it non stop! I use this product a few different ways including mixing it with my foundation, using it as a primer, or using it simply on its own. I use the shade 01 Rose which is a light luminous pink. It is very pretty and it smells sooo good!! I love Clarins products for that. Even the foundations smell amazing! I'm actually almost out of this product now so time to restock! Yes, I love it that much I do not want to live without it! Especially in these upcoming summer months.



Kat Von D Everlasting Face Shaper Blush "Bellisima"
Pretty sure I haven't worn another blush since I purchased this at the beginning of the month. I am completely in love with everything about this product. First the packaging is simply divine! The color of this blush is a very pretty warm coral.  And I find that it actually does add shape to my face! I was totally shocked at first but yes it actually does! I do not have enough good things to say about this product. If you don't own any of the Kat Von D blushes, I highly recommend you go out and try one and see for yourself how amazing they are! They are perfectly pigmented as well!


Anastasia Brow Wiz "Soft Brown"
So Im pretty sure everyone has heard about this product by now. I only purchased this product at the beginning of the month (as seen in my recent haul blog). I am so happy I got this product because it has been the only pencil I have used on my brows since. It is absolutely perfect! I don't want to go to much into how I adore this product because most of you probably already know and if you are skeptical about it, DONT BE! There is a reason everyone is loving it!


Lavanila Pure Vanilla- Roller Ball
I don't think I have ever purchased a roller ball fragrance before this one but I am glad I did. Roller balls are so handy and easy to travel. I keep this one in my purse at all times because I love it so much I always want it around. It is exactly what it says pure vanilla. Normally im not much a fan of vanilla fragrances but this one just works with me and I seriously love it. I believe I said to a friend "I just want to bathe in it" and it takes a lot for me to say something as serious as that! If you haven't heard about this company (don't worry I hadn't before either) it is a chemical free all natural fragrance company. I think their slogan kind of thing is "The Healthy Fragrance" which I think is kind of awesome! Finally a fragrance I can put on my daughter and not have to think twice about (She is a little diva already and always wants to smell it on her, Mommy loves you baby!!).


Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It has completely changed my lips! I used to get flaky really dry lips but nope, not anymore thanks to this bad boy! I have been using it constantly this month and still cant get enough! I mainly only use it at night because of how thick it is but sometimes during the day if my lips need a little TLC then im put a thin layer on to help out. Its amazing! The packaging is horrible though, have a hard time squeezing it out but I am assuming it is in that certain packaging for a reason since it is an all natural product. I can live with the packaging because of what the product on the inside has done for me already.
PurMinerals Miracle Mist
So I did mention this product in my first favorites I did but I just had to mention it again because I have been using it everyday this month, even multiple times a day. It is a "Hydrate & Set" spray but I don't use it as a setting spray because I found it broke up my foundation and I wasn't loving that so I found other uses for it. It has blemish fighting properties so I like to spray it on my body after a hot day in the sun (it is amazingly refreshing). I spray it on my face after I cleanse and before moisturizer  (especially in the morning, it is so rejuvenating) When I am not wearing a full coverage foundation I will use it as a revitalizing spray. I think there are so many things you can use this product for it is awesome and very inexpensive for the amount you get!



Thank you for reading my blog! Your support is very appreciated!!
All pictures were taken by me and all products I purchased myself!


Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians out there!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment