Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mini NYX Haul

Hello beauties!
I feel like I am always doing some sort of haul blog lol maybe I should stop shopping...Nah. I wanted to share with you guys a few NYX products I have purchased in the last week or so. Most were on sale so it was a perfect time to pick some products up.


BUTTER GLOSS!
From left to right..Creme Brulee, Éclair, Apple Strudel, Tiriamisu
I has been searching for these bad boys everywhere and wasn't able to find them until recently. The place where I found them is all the way across the city so I thought it might be best I pick up 4 instead of wishing I would have got the others. I am pretty sure most of you know about this gloss so I wont go much into it but I will say that they are AMAZING! The smell, the texture, the colors. They are perfect.


Love in Paris Palette
I really love the NYX eye shadows so when I seen these little palettes I couldn't resist. I ended up getting 2 but I can see me getting more in the future. These little palettes are so great and small so they are easy to travel with.
01 A La Mode which is almost like a smokey eye palette (left in the picture)
02 Madeleines and Macaroons which is more of a nude palette(right in the picture)


Dewy Finish Setting spray
I seen this product and it was the last one left so I grabbed it right away and I'm very happy I did! I am so in love with it! Every time I use it  I always get compliments on how great my makeup looks. It is fantastic and the price was so good, I think I would even pay more for this product because I find its worth it!!!




Thank you for reading my blog!
Please follow me on instagram @lorisbeautyforever


I purchased all products myself and took pictures with my Galaxy S4



No comments:

Post a Comment