Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July Favorites


Hey Loves
I hope you guys are having an amazing summer!!
Another month has come and gone, so its time to share some monthly favorites.
ENJOY!


1.Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Foundation
If you read my blog post about these products then you know I have been loving this foundation. It is my go to right now and I cant get enough. It leaves the perfect finish and gives a medium coverage. I love it and have used it everyday this month!




2. PurMinerals Afterglow Illuminating powder
This is so pretty. It is a light golden color but gives the prettiest lit from within look. since I purchased it I have not used any other highlight. A little goes a long way and you only need a touch to get an awesome highlight.



3.NYX Dewy Finish setting spray
This is a must have during summer. It makes me look so fresh and dewy its amazing. I love it. Not much more to say other then..You need this in your life!!!

4. Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Cream
So I know this is a cuticle cream and I do use it for my cuticles but it can be used for so many other things so I love it!!! It is a great lip butter and I also use it for my severe dry patches on my legs. And I must say it has totally changed my dry legs. This stuff is amazing! The smell is so yummy too which is a plus. This stuff just like melts into your skin ugh I cant get enough!

5.Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Bouquet
These pencils are incredible. They wear beautifully and are so easy to apply perfectly to the lips. I found it didn't feather on me and kept my lips moisturized. And the color is so pretty! I can not get enough of it! Definite lip obsession right now!



Thank you guys for checking out my July Favorites! xo
Don't forget to follow me and to follow me on Instagram @lorisbeautyforever
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment