Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ready, Set, GORGEOUS!

Hey Everyone!
So I have been on a drug store splurge lately and I have been loving it! The products I am going to be talking about today are fairly new. The Ready, set, GORGEOUS line by Covergirl. They came out with a foundation, concealer, powder, and even makeup remover wipes(which are actually the Clean line) So far I am loving the products. I actually got them on sale so that's why I thought I would try all 3 products (minus the wipes). 


Foundation
This product is so lightweight and easy to blend. Its feels so airy while on the skin. It is the perfect foundation for summer! It is oil free and helps control shine all through the day. I would say it is a light to medium coverage leaning more on the medium side. It is FANTASTIC! Right now during these summer months this foundation is wearing better on my skin then my high end foundations. I can not even begin to explain how in love with this product I am. I have been wearing it every single day and most likely will continue to wear it until I use it up then ill buy another tube of it. I have never been so obsessed with a drug store foundation before.             

Concealer
This concealer fits perfect with the foundation. It covers fantastically, I would definitely say it is a medium to full coverage concealer. The one thing I could not believe with this product is the fact that it only slightly creased under my eyes. Every concealer I have ever tried whether it be a high end or drug store product has creased under my eyes, so I was surprised when it only did a little. I find this product to be the perfect consistency for a concealer. Its not to thick where it will look cakey and its not to liquidy where it wont conceal a darn thing. It is right in the middle and it does an amazing job!









Powder
So I'm not usually a big fan of powders (other then translucent setting powders) because I have dry skin and normally the just don't work for me. I have used this powder alone yet but I did use it over top of the foundation and concealer and I found it wore very nicely and didn't cake or anything. It is a very smooth powder and a very much enjoy it. I think the only reason I really got the powder was because I fell in love with the packaging. It is insanely cute! (come on, what girl doesn't like white and pink?!) It is small and compact so you can throw it in your purse and take with you to help you stay shine free all day long!






So overall I am very impressed with all of these products! If you are on the fence about buying any of these products or are looking for a more inexpensive good quality product, then go get these! You will not be disappointed!


I must apologize because this was meant to go up a few weeks ago when I first got these products but I had some technical issues, which by the way drove me insane lol but I am glad I finally finished this and it is going up! This post will most likely be spread out because of the previous issue. Hopefully this wont happen again!


Thank you all for your support it means the world to me!
Please follow me on here and on my new Instagram @lorisbeautyforever


All of these opinions are my own and I purchased these products myself
Pictures were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S4




<3












1 comment:

  1. Really great and detailed reviews of products which are not usually reviewed, thanks!

    Emma Louise xx

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete