Monday, August 4, 2014

Smashbox Master Class Palette lll

Hey Beauties
So todays post is going to be about the new Master Class Palette by Smashbox. This is the 3rd palette like this they have come out with and I think they are fantastic!


This is actually consists of 2 removable palettes, 4 get the look pages, and a set of blank face charts so you can create your own look.




So starting with the palettes as a total they consist of 32 eye shadows ranging from nudes to brights, 3 blush colors, 1 contour shade, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. (Yes this is the mother load people lol)




All of the eye shadows are very pigmented and creamy. There are 13 shades of matte sheen colors, so they don't have any shimmer just a nice sheen matte kind of finish. They are beautiful. The rest 19 are beautiful shimmer colors. I am so insanely impressed with all of the eye shadows and the range of colors you get.
Now here is some lovely pictures for you guys and swatches too!









 
Eye Shadows 
 
Blushes

Overall I think this palette is very much worth it. You get so much product for the price. I believe in the US it goes for $65 and in Canada it is $72. Great for a gift or someone just starting out with makeup.
Hope you guys enjoyed! As always thank you for reading!
Don't forget to follow me and to also follow me on instagram @lorisbeautyforever

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Came across your blog on Instagram. I work for a company in the skin care industry, Nerium International. I would love for you to try out the product and review/blog about it. If you're interested, email me here-- maloriemay@yahoo.com This is not spam. You can check out my website as well. www.malorie.nerium.com

    Can't wait to hear from you! xoxo Malorie

    ReplyDelete