Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My 10 Favorite Products of ALL TIME!

Hey everyone!
So when I asked on Instagram what kind of blog post I should do, the first response was what my favourite or least favourite products. Since I already did my 5 beauty flops post I thought I would do my 10 favorite products of all time! This post was meant to only be 5 but I couldn't narrow it down to only 5 so it became 10! These will be the products that I simply cannot be without, whether they are newer to my makeup routine or if they have been around and repurchased many times. So lets get into it :)

1. LancĂ´me Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation
I'm sure many of you seen this one coming lol. If you follow me on Instagram and see my makeup of the day pictures, you will usually find this foundation somewhere in there. This is like my holy grail foundation. It is full coverage, matte, and long wearing. This foundation is full coverage without it being heavy or thick on the skin. I do have a post about this product so you can check it out for more info on it! Oh and it is a pump foundation..like YAAAAASSSSSS. Love pump foundations!!

2. Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution
This is a product that I have repurchased so many times I have lost count. I seriously love this product. Definitely my holy grail makeup remover/cleanser. It is so easy to use its ridiculous. All you do is squirt or pump ( depending on the bottle) the product onto a cosmetic round pad and you go over your whole face and your makeup is totally removed and all the dirt and icky stuff your skin has collected through the day or night is taken off. Small little fun fact about this product...if for some reason I have pen on my hand, I grab this stuff and it takes it off like its nothin. Also it removes hair dye off the skin! I have personally tried this and it WORKS! It's such a great powerful cleanser with so many different uses YET it is gentle enough to not irritate skin. The texture is literally like water. If you have never tried this product I would for sure you recommend trying it, even if you get a sample to try. It's worth it!

3. Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush F-80
Best foundation brush of life. I can not apply foundation any other way now, I must always use this brush. It is amazing and the hype is real. Everyone is loving it for a reason. I jumped on board quite a few months ago and I haven't turned back since. Don't think I could use another foundation for the foreseeable future. Enough said. HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION BRUSH!
 
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz AND Benefits Gimme Brow
So I had to put these products into one since I use them together and for me it is the perfect combo for my brows. I keep backups on hand cause you never know. Sometimes I will use a different brow pencil and it is just never as good as the brow wiz! No matter what pencil I use I always top it with gimme brow. I don't know why but I just love the look it gives. It's just perfection. Two absolute FAVORITE brow products!!

5. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Intense Black
Favourite liner ever! It is so black and so user friendly. I love how the product comes out and I love how's it does not budge once it dries. This is one of those products that I have a backup of in my drawer. 

6. Maybelline Mascaras
I had to generalize this because I love most Maybelline mascaras. Maybelline is my favorite brand for mascaras. Right now "the rocket" one is my favorite. It is so lengthening and just the perfect brush. check out my last blog post for more info about why I love Maybelline mascaras!
7. Nivea Hydrating Lip Balm
I have tried so many lip balms and I always go back to this one. It is not to thick on the lips but yet it is very moisturizing. I don't have a picture of this product right now because sadly my daughter got into it so I need to repurchase asap. This is the light blue one just in case any of you wanted to try it.

8. Kat Von D Everlasting Blushes
So far I only have 2 of these and I always find myself reaching for these over any other blush I have. They are very pigmented and blend very nicely. They are expensive but you really only need to use a little bit of product so it is very much worth the money. You get quite a bit of product as well. A few reasons why I love these!
9. Benefit Porefessional
Another product that I have a backup of because nothing compares to this primer! I have tried so many primers and still try to use different ones but I just cant stop grabbing for this one. It goes on so soft and really does fill in my larger pores. Since you only really need a small amount of product it lasts for months. One little tip about this product is you can throw it in your purse and apply it over foundation throughout the day for touch ups where needed. Wonderful FAVORITE PRODUCT!
10. Pur Minerals Miracle Mist
This product has probably made a few monthly favorites. I seriously love this product! It is so refreshing and revitalizing. I don't use it as a setting spray though, I only use it as like a spray toner because I find it is hydrating and feels amazing after cleansing. I am running low on this product and need to repurchase asap! Best thing is that you can a fairly big bottle and it is so inexpensive for the amount you get. A must have in my books for sure and definitely an all time fav!


I hope you all enjoyed my top 10 favorite products of all time!
Comment below and let me know what products are your all time favorites and you just cant live without!

Until next time xoxo
<3

1 comment: