Thursday, September 25, 2014

Lush and Bath & Body Works HAUL!

Hey beauties!
So I did some shopping and wanted to share everything I got with you!

I went to Bath and Body works to stock up on a few things and as well I went to Lush to restock a few things and try out some new products. So lets get into it :) Lush first <3


LUSH
Ill start with the things I restocked on
Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub- I wasn't to keen on this product when I first got it but after fell in love! Such a great exfoliator and body scrub! Very expensive though, not sure I will repurchase again sadly. Not because of the product, only because of the price.
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner- I am only about half way done my first one of these but I wanted a backup on hand since the colder months are coming and my skin gets very dry and this product is amazing! it is so moisturizing and the smell is so warm and nice. Seriously go smell this product! Especially if you have dry skin cause this is perfect! You'll want it in your life too!!
New Products I picked up
Sympathy for the Skin Hand and Body Lotion- I really wanted to try on of their body lotions and I wanted to find one that complimented Ro's Argan nicely, so I ended up with this one. It has a very nice subtle scent, they say it smells of banana custard which I can for sure smell that but just a very light scent of it. It isn't overly thick which is nice because I hate to feel like a have a lot of lotion on. I haven't used this product yet so if you guys want me to let you know how it is please leave me a comment below!
Mask of Magnaminty- Peppermint, kaolin, and scrubby aduki beans... YUP SOLD! The smell and description sold me on this product. Cant wait to use it! Again let me know if you want me to maybe do a review of this product :)
Godmother Soap- I got a sample of this last time I was at Lush and just needed a full size bar. Actually I got two bars lol. It smells like Swedish berries!!! And gets your skin very clean! bonus bonus! I literally can not stop smelling this soap..
I also got some bubble bars (which smell amazing!) and some other bath things for my daughter but I have already put them away.


Next up...


Bath and Body Works
I only picked up hand soaps and candles.. since the hand soaps are already put away and some are in use im not going to really talk about them because they really aren't that interesting lol I will list the scents that I got though :)
-Pumpkin Cupcake
-Warm vanilla sugar
-Crisp morning air
-Black cherry Merlot (2) yes it smells THAT good!
-A walk in the woods
-Kitchen Lemon

CANDLES!!!
I really wish these candles were not so expensive! But they do smell incredible so I justify it lol
Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding- I got a 3 wick big candle of this scent and a small mason jar one. I think this one might be newer but regardless it smells so so good! You have to smell it for yourself to understand!
Pumpkin Cupcake- I liked the candle so much I ended up getting the hand soap to go with it. Literally smells like a pumpkin cupcake. Some of the other ones I found were to strong but this one is very nice in scent. Waiting for October to burn this one :)
Marshmellow Fireside- I was so upset they didn't have any 3 wick candles of this scent! I guess it is just that popluar, and I know why! I have never smelt anything like this before. It smells like fall/ winter to me. I could burn this candle through till spring and not get sick of it. Since they didn't have any larger ones I ended up getting 2 small 1 wick candles. I will be going back to see if I can get a few big ones cause I love it that much!


And that concludes my haul!
Hope you guys enjoyed seeing/reading what I got!
What products have you guys picked up lately from Lush or Bath and Body works?
Comment below!


Until next time xoxo
<3


These products were purchased by me.









No comments:

Post a Comment