Tuesday, April 22, 2014

First blog blurb ever!

Hey all you beauties out there!
So this obviously is my first blog post and I thought I would just make it simple and basically say a little about myself and why I hope you continue to read my posts.
First off my name is Lori and I live in Alberta, Canada. I am very proud of where I come from and all of my surroundings. I am a mother to one amazing daughter and very very proud to be her mommy (love you sweetie!).
I have been in the beauty industry since I was 17 years old. Have kind of come and gone from it but now that I'm back at it again I have fell completely in love with it all over again. I have found my passion in life and its makeup and skin care!!  Now I am no beauty guru but one day I hope to be. I can't wait to expand my knowledge of products and try all of the amazing cosmetic and skin care lines I haven't been able to yet.
On here for now I think I would like to do reviews on products (old and new ones). It will be somewhat limited for a short time because I would like to start with products that I know very well and then try new products and lines and review them as well. So this blog will basically be reviews, tips and tricks, and probably a few advice pieces.
I just have to say that for the past few months I have been thinking of making a blog and I am so so excited that I have finally started one. Somewhat nervous as to what people will say but this is truly what I want to do. So please be gentle with comments and everything like that!
I am hoping to get my first review up within the next few days. I am thinking of reviewing the Lancôme Tient Idole 24hr foundation because I am simply in love with it. I believe it would be a great first review!
Thank you for reading my blog post and please follow me!
I will be putting up my Instagram link once I can figure out all the ins and outs of this blog thing :)

Take care all you beauties xo
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment